Sunday, May 13, 2007

POST YOUR COMMENTS

ebnossabil said...
salam willow
do you know how much is the cost of advertising at the peak of dena mountain?! though because yours is cultural we may give you some hooshmand subsides! have you got your card? and now it's 13 years which i know you and i do not know any famous humble author to be your friend. oh, there is one called hossein fattahi who writes beautiful storeis for children, when i was 13 i read his amir koochoolooy e hashtom, i think in one day. is he..... and i am very eagerly waiting for a new surprise, actually i am used to it, maybe we could call our community a surprise community!

weeping willow said...
Salam Ebnossabil
If I were in your shoes, I would never claim to have known me for 13 years as you still don't know such an intimaite close friend of mine. I bet you do know the author anyway. Well, I've also read the book written by Hossein Fattahi, let's confess it was magnificant and imagination-inviting.Well, I would anyway transmit your comment to the author. Now, I guess the author is more pushed to contribute to our surprise community. You know, the author doesn't know Englsih and I need to translate the story for you. The author's humility doesn't let his name be revealed. So don't try to get to know it. Meanwhile, I didn't advertise for the story. I just wanted to flourish our community with ........ Please don't hesitate to help us! Willow