Sunday, April 22, 2007

OLD HAT NEW HAT

salam
wait wait this is too joyful
i am sure i could sit here and read your writings till morning
and i know movements of my lips and eyes won't become slower than happy beating of my heart what can these words do who are you people it's almost midnight now my sister is eating ice cream baba is brushing and maman is washing dishes and i'm fighting with this moving smile on my face that has made me like fools gazing to the monitor reading what you wrote 2 times 3 times .... and i have not stopped yet i am up in the sky giving my hands to the stars i am in karoon river hugging the wild flow of water i am running with the free wind whispering the way in my ears .....

this is really brand old
I LOVE WRITING
thank you weepingwillow mohammad miniature seeny atyieh haji paisley passion rend 100zaban maryam loud nebula
الحمد لله رب العالمين خيرالمستأنسين